The Dogwoods Golf Course – Grenada, MS
Hosted by Water Valley High School
- Avery Norris– 662-801-4957 (cell), 662-473-2468 (school), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Howland- 662-801-3996 (cell), 662-473-2468 (school), email@example.com
- WVHS fax – 662-473-1444
- The Dogwoods Golf Course, 2424 Hugh White State Park Road, Grenada,, MS 38901
- Jeff Sanford – Director of Golf – 662–226-4123 (Office), 662-226-4232 (Fax)
- APRIL 25-26, 2022 (tournament practice round are April 23 or April 24)
- Contact Dogwoods Golf Course at 662-226-4123, to schedule all practice round tee times
- $65 PER PLAYER – FEE PAID TO “THE DOGWOODS GOLF COURSE”
- Includes: 2 competition rounds, range balls, one coach’s cart and lunch each day
- Practice round fee is $25 per player – pay at pro shop or combine with tournament fee
- Per MHSAA rules, teams can have only 2 coaches (Head and Assistant) walking with players from tee to green. Please refer to 2022 MHSAA Handbook, page 135, rule 6.
- DOGWOODS CARTS ARE ALLOWED for spectator use and will be $25 per cart on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Spectator rules below must be adhered to during tournament play:
- MHSAA spectator guidelines state that spectators must remain on cart paths or in the rough and at least 50 yards from players at all times. After play has started, spectators shall not “coach or advise” players by having neither verbal nor visual communication with golfers or interfere with play in any way at any time. On course encouragement, support, applause, etc. is not considered coaching or advice; therefore, it is permissible. On the first violation of this rule the individual golfer shall be accessed a two-stroke penalty and the spectator shall be warned. Tournament officials shall disqualify the individual golfer if the coaching continues and the spectator shall be removed from the course.
- Please refer to 2022 MHSAA Handbook, 135-136, Rule 18. https://www.misshsaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/2021-22-MHSAA-Handbook-102121-s.pdf
- Monday, April 25
- Range opens at 7:30 a.m.
- Coaches meeting at 8:00 a.m.
- Tee times beginning at 9:00 a.m, from 1 and 10
- Standings and second round tee times announced following round and emailed to coaches
- Tuesday, April 26
- Range opens 6:45 a.m.
- Tee times starting at 8:00 a.m., from 1 and 10
- Final standings announced following round
- Comfort Inn and Suites – 662-227-8444
225 SW Frontage Road, Grenada, MS 38901
- Baymont by Wyndham – 662-294-5186
1575 Jamison Dr, Grenada, MS 38901
- Hampton Inn and Suites – 662-226-1886
1545 Jamison Dr, Grenada, MS 38901
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – 662-229-9595
1540 Sunset Dr, Grenada, MS 38901
- Knights Inn – 662-307-2640
1796 Sunset Dr, Grenada, MS 38901
- Econo Lodge – 662-226-1683
1552 Sunset Dr, Grenada, MS 38901
- Rodeway Inn and Suites– 662-226-2192
1451 Sunset Dr, Grenada, MS 38901