2022 MHSAA State Powerlifting Championships
DATE: Friday, April 1, 2022- Saturday, April 2,2022
Championship Program: Digital
LOCATION: Mississippi Coliseum
FORMAT: 7 Lift meet,
Girls on Friday, Boys on Saturday
SCHEDULE: Thursday, March 31, 2022
12:00 – 7:30 PM: Set up Platforms & Warm up area
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM Weigh-in for All Girls Classes Class I-6A
SCHEDULE: Friday, April 1, 2022
8:00 AM Doors Open.
9:00 AM -10:30 PM Weigh-in for All Girls Classes C1-6A
10:00 AM Doors Open for Fans
11:00 AM Opening Ceremony
11:10 AM Lifting for Session 1 97 lb. – 148 lb. girls’ classes
3:00 PM Awards for Session 1
3:30 PM Lifting for Session 2 165 lb. – 242+ girls’ classes
6:00 PM-7:30 PM Weigh-in for All Boys Classes 1A-6A
7:00 Awards for Session 2 and Team Awards
SCHEDULE: Saturday, April 2, 2022
6:00 AM Doors Open.
7:00 AM-8:30 AM Weigh-in for All Boys Classes 1A-6A
8:00 AM Doors Open for Fans
9:00 AM Opening Ceremony
9:10 AM Session I – Lifting 114 lb. – 181 lb. classes
1:00 PM Awards for Session I
1:30 PM Session 2 – Lifting 198 lb. – SHW classes
5:00 PM Awards for Session 2 and Team Awards
Qualifying lifters will be posted on the MHSAA website.
No information will be mailed out for the state meet.
$75.00 1-3 lifters
$150.00 4-6 lifters
$250.00 7-12 lifters
Send to: MHSAA P.O. Box 127, Clinton, MS 39060
Girl’s north winner host Girls south winner warm up platform
Boy’s south winner host Boys north winner warm up platform
Elite 12 and Super 12 determined by total at state meet. Only the top lifters in each wt. class no matter what classification will be recognized for these awards.
- Weigh-In’s: There are 2 different days & times for Girls and Boys Weigh-ins (see schedule & locations map). Participants will be able to choose either weigh-in, BUT, EACH LIFTER WILL ONLY BE WEIGHED IN ONE TIME. NO PARTICIPANT WILL BE ABLE TO WEIGH IN 2 TIMES.
- Awards: During Awards Presentations, all Participants must have a shirt on and no hat on during Awards Presentations.
Awards will be presented in the control center on the Floor of East End. Only Participants will be allowed on the floor. Pictures can be taken from the stands/walkway on the East end.
- Team Meals: Team Meals/Food can be delivered through the Loading area for Team/Coach pick up on the West End of the Coliseum. Team Snacks etc… can be with your teams in the stands and all trash needs to be picked up and disposed of. Please bring Trash Bags.
- Team Entry gate
- Team/Bus Parking
- Fan Entry Gate
- Fan Parking
- Fan Tickets: $15.00 day pass
- Girls Link: https://gofan.co/app/events/585283?schoolId=MISSHSAA
- Boys Link: https://gofan.co/app/events/585284?schoolId=MISSHSAA
- Cash gate also available
- Fan Info:
- The Mississippi Coliseum has a “Clear Bag” policy for entry
- No outside Food will be allowed in the Coliseum. Concession Stands will be open.