2022 MHSAA Class 5A Girls State Golf Championship
April 27th-28th, 2022
The Oaks in Pass Christian
Hosted by: Long Beach High School
Tuesday April 26th : Practice round by tee time made by your school
Wednesday April 27th: First Round approximately 8:00 am
Thursday April 28th: Second Round approximately 8:00 am
The Oaks Golf Club
24348 Clubhouse Drive, Pass Christian, MS 39571
$125 per player includes 2 tournament rounds, range balls, drinks, and lunch.
Practice rounds are included in the payment to walk. Carts are available for $25 for the practice round for players.
Make checks payable to The Oaks Golf Club
The driving range will be open one hour prior to play beginning Range balls will be provided. The range is open to players and coaches only. Instruct your players accordingly.
First round pairings will be determined by region scores. Second round pairings will be based on your first round scores. (In the event of a tie at the conclusion of play, holes #1 and #9 will be used to break the tie. One hole at a time with all players of the tied teams playing until a winner is determined.)
All coaches will be provided a cart for Wednesday and Thursday. Spectator carts will be available for $25 per day.
- The maximum number of players a team may bring is 4.
- Please let me know if you will be traveling by bus so that we can have adequate parking for you.
- Please contact Russ Bloom at The Oaks to schedule a practice round @ 228-452-0909
- Maximum two riders per cart.
- Spectator carts must remain in the cart path at all times and may not go into the fairway.
- Players are not permitted to ride in spectator carts unless they are being carted between holes.
- Spectators are NOT allowed to talk to players during the course of the tournament. Players can and will be assessed a 2 stroke penalty for each violation.
- Spectators should keep up with the group they are following so as to not interfere with the groups behind them.
- IMPORTANT: This is a scheduled 2-day event with 36 holes planned. If inclement weather moves in and halts play, MHSAA rules stipulate that the scores will be taken from the last completed 9 holes for the tournament. (9-18-27-36)
Shawn Hicks-Long Beach High School Girls Golf Coach