Vancleave was the lone team to repeat as state champions in the MHSAA/Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi Volleyball State Championships on October 24th at Clinton and Madison Central high schools.
The Lady Bulldogs defeated Pontotoc 3-0 (25-12, 25-11, 25-16) in the Class 4A finals to win their fourth consecutive state championship. Vancleave finished 29-6. Pontotoc ended 18-5.
- In Class 6A, DeSoto Central defeated Brandon 3-1 (22-25, 25-13, 25-14, 25-16) to win a fourth state title since 2012 and the 20th by a school from DeSoto County since the MHSAA begin sanctioning volleyball in 1995. The Lady Jaguars finished 30-5. The Lady Bulldogs ended 22-6.
- In Class 5A, Lake Cormorant defeated Long Beach 3-2 (21-25, 25-21, 25-18, 22-25, 15-12) for a fourth state championship since 2009
- In Class 3A, St. Andrew’s defeated Belmont 3-0 (25-18, 25-18, 25-15) for its first volleyball state championship. The Lady Saints finished 15-6. The Lady Cardinals ended 22-4
- In Class 2A, Walnut defeated Puckett 3-2 (21-25, 25-20, 25-14, 21-25, 15-8) in the first state finals appearance for either team. The Lady Wildcats finished 13-7. The Lady Wolves ended 16-3
- In Class 1A, Resurrection Catholic defeated Hickory Flat 3-0 (25-23, 25-21, 25-10). It was the first state title for the Lady Eagles, who finished 14-3. The Lady Rebels ended 18-5