North/South Swim Meets
NORTH STATE – Cleveland Central High School (Host), Delta State University, Memorie Naron, firstname.lastname@example.org, 662-721-0460.
SOUTH STATE – Biloxi High School (Host), Biloxi Natatorium, 1384 Father Ryan Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39530. Tom Gladney, email@example.com , 228-297-6826 or 228–435-6310.
Date: October 20, 2018
Fees: $10.00 per participant
• National Federation Rules will apply for all events
• To qualify for North / South state meets, participants must meet qualifying times below in regular season meet.
• To qualify for the State Meet, individuals must qualify in the North/South meet
• A competitor shall be permitted to enter a maximum of four events, no more than two of which may be individual events.
• Each team shall be allowed to enter as many swimmers per event under the standard and one relay per team.
• Class I Boys & Girls Championships / Class II Boys & Girls Championships
• Fastest 6 from North Half, Fastest 6 from South Half, plus the next fastest 4 from either meet will advance to State Meet.
• Only the top 4 swimmers from each team are allowed to advance in each event.
• The top 8 will score. Only 4 swimmers from each team and one relay are allowed to score in each event.
NOTE: The Swim Committee recommended and received approval for changes in qualifying times for North/South Meets, effective 2015- 2016 Season. They are included in this section of the Manual.
Participants must meet qualifying times to compete in North / South State (see N/S Swim Meet). Qualifying times differ for Class I and Class II.