NORTH STATE – Cleveland Central High School (Host), held at Delta State University, Memorie Naron, firstname.lastname@example.org, 662-721-0460.
SOUTH STATE – Class II, Biloxi High School (Host), held at Biloxi Natatorium, 1384 Father Ryan Avenue, Biloxi, MS. Contact: Tom Gladney, email@example.com, 228-297-6826 or 228-435-6310. Class I, West Jones High School (Host), held at Laurel Natatorium, 4978 US-84, Laurel, MS. Contact: Lindie Lyon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601-335-3151.
Date: October 16, 2021
Fees: $10.00 per participant
- National Federation Rules will apply for all events
- To qualify for North / South state meets, participants must meet qualifying times below in regular season meet.
- To qualify for the State Meet, individuals must qualify in the North/South meet
- A competitor shall be permitted to enter a maximum of four events, no more than two of which may be individual events.
- Each team shall be allowed to enter as many swimmers per event under the standard and one relay per team.
- Class I Boys & Girls Championships / Class II Boys & Girls Championships
- Fastest 6 from North Half, Fastest 6 from South Half, plus the next fastest 4 from either meet will advance to State Meet.
- Only the top 4 swimmers from each team are allowed to advance in each event.
- The top 8 will score. Only 4 swimmers from each team and one relay are allowed to score in each event.
NOTE: The Swim Committee recommended and received approval for changes in qualifying times for North/South Meets, effective 2015- 2016 Season. They are included in this section of the Manual.
Participants must meet qualifying times to compete in North / South State (see N/S Swim Meet). Qualifying times differ for Class I and Class II.