The 2021 MHSAA Baseball Championships will be held at Trustmark Park in Pearl June 1-5.
|Tuesday, June 1|
|1 PM||1A||Game 1||Tupelo Christian vs. Resurrection Catholic||Streaming Link|
|4 PM||3A||Game 1||Booneville vs. Magee||Streaming Link|
|7 PM||5A||Game 1||Saltillo vs. Pascagoula||Streaming Link|
|Wednesday, June 2|
|12 PM||2A||Game 1||East Union vs. Taylorsville||Streaming Link|
|Postponed||4A||Game 1||West Lauderdale vs. Sumrall||Streaming Link|
|Postponed||6A||Game 1||Madison Central vs. Northwest Rankin||Streaming Link|
|Thursday, June 3|
|1 PM||1A||Game 2||Tupelo Christian vs. Resurrection Catholic|
|4 PM||3A||Game 2||Booneville vs. Magee|
|7 PM||5A||Game 2||Saltillo vs. Pascagoula|
|Friday, June 4|
|1 PM||2A||Game 2||East Union vs. Taylorsville|
|4 PM||4A||Game 1||West Lauderdale vs. Sumrall|
|7 PM||6A||Game 1||Madison Central vs. Northwest Rankin|
Saturday, June 5, 2021
|10:00 A.M.||5A||Game 3||Saltillo vs. Pascagoula|
|1:00 P.M.||3A||Game 3||Booneville Vs. Magee|
|4:00 P.M.||4A||Game 2||West Lauderdale vs. Sumrall|
|7:00 P.M.||6A||Game 2||Madison Central vs. Northwest Rankin|
*If more than 2, games 3’s will be played on Sunday June 6
3rd Qualifier 2:00 P.M
4th Qualifier 5:00 P.M.
The NORTH team is the Home Team for Game 1 and the SOUTH team will be Home for Game 2. A coin toss immediately following Game 2 will determine the Home Team for Game 3.
The HOME team will take infield one hour prior to game time (15 minutes) and use the 3rd base dugout. The VISITING team will take the infield 45 minutes prior to game time and use the first base dugout. Beginning with the 2nd game, NO INFIELD will be allowed.
Teams will enter through the EAST gate on the third base side. Only player, coaches, and managers will enter the team gate. The MHSAA recommends that teams arrive in uniform.
The HOME team will use the batting cage 1:45 minutes prior to game time. The VISITING team will use the batting cage 1:15 minutes prior to game time.
1. Air horns, bullhorns with sirens, duck calls and vuvuzela horns are not allowed
2. Profanity and vulgar cheers are abusive to other spectators and also a reflection on your school
3. The use of tobacco, drugs and alcohol are forbidden at all MHSAA events and activities.
4. The above type of behavior will not be tolerated and may cause your team or school to be placed
on probation. People involved in this type of behavior will be asked to leave the stadium with no refund or re-entry and could be banned from future MHSAA events.
Game 2’s of the championship series is scheduled to be televised – check the MHSAA website for stations. All series games will be streamed live on www.misshsaa.tv.
NOTE: Please follow Trustmark Park Rules for our State Baseball Championship Games:
• For infield, each team will be allowed the starter and backup at each position (two players warming up at each position.
• The coach running infield will have to stay at home plate (on the dirt).
• No taking cuts in the outfield for soft toss.
• Both teams bring turf shoes and may be asked to help with tarp in inclement weather.
• No parents or family members allowed on the field after the games. Teams pack up and exit field area as quickly as possible following the conclusion of each game. Please leave the dugout area as you found it when you arrived.
• Teams should come dressed to play, the clubhouse will not be available for teams.
• Pitchers must stay on the dirt surface around the mound for the return throw from catcher.
• Admission $15.00 (All Day Pass)
• Tickets available on www.gofan.co
• No dumping coolers on the field after the games.
• Clear bag policy in effect for Trustmark Park.
• Spectators are not allowed to bring in food, drinks or coolers.
• Only Coke Products, water and coolers are allowed in the dugout