The MHSAA has chosen SBLive Sports as the official digital content provider for score reporting, live scoring, brackets, and standings. SBlive Sports has also formed a partnership with DragonFly that ensures AD’s, Coaches and Admins can submit schedules and rosters into DragonFly, final scores into SBLive, and have the data shared between platforms . To make sure all Athletic Directors and Coaches are ready for the first game of the Fall we are providing a short detailed list of instructions that will take less than 30 minutes to complete. This is important to become familiar with the platform as well as verify team schedules.
As a new user here are the steps to create an account.
- Open your web browser (Google Chrome or Safari preferred) and go to scorebooklive.com
- Click the “Login” button on the top right of your screen.
- Click sign up and enter your email, password, and username.
- Once complete select “Next”
- Choose your user type (Athletic Director or Coach) and “Done” when you’re ready to create your account
Athletic Director next steps – Claim your school
- Click your profile icon on the top right of your screen
- Click “Claim Your School”
- In the search box, type in the name of your school
- Once you have found your school, click the blue “Claim” button
Coach next steps – Claim your team
- Click on the magnifying glass and search for your school
- Once found select the drop down and click on your team
- Scroll down and click the blue “Claim” button
Want to learn more about SBLive Sports products and services? Click the link below