2020 MHSAA Basketball Championships
- Game Times – 1pm ,3pm ,5pm ,7pm
- Doors open at Noon.
- Ticketed event – tickets are $12
- The shaded lots are available for high school basketball parking throughout the day.
- Fans should avoid parking on grass, landscaping, and in restricted/reserved spaces.
- All metered spaces must be paid.
- Fans parked illegally will be subject to ticket or towing.
- The parking garage is not available until after 5pm on Thursday and Friday. It is available all day on Saturday.
- Golf Cart Shuttles will be provided from the South and Track Lots to accommodate ADA patrons
- Pick Up Locations
- South Lot
iii. Team Buses are parking in the Pavilion loading dock.
- Cheer, Band, and fan buses will park in lot 7.
- ADA patrons can be dropped off and picked up along Hill Drive.
- RV Parking is not allowed.
- Pavilion Operations
- Gates open 1 hrs prior to tip off of first game.
- The clear bag policy will be enforced.
iii. Fans with issues during the championships can Text “REBS” to 69050 with issue & location of problem to receive assistance.
- Concessions will be available through the championships. Raising Canes and Steak and Shake will not open during the championships.
- Post Game Family access – Individuals without a credential are not allowed on the court. Teams will meet their families on the North concourse after they have cleared the locker room.
The Pavilion at Ole Miss Arena Policies
- Smoking is prohibited on the campus of The University of Mississippi including in and around The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
- Abusive language is prohibited.
- Throwing of objects onto the court is prohibited.
- Entering of team areas and the court is prohibited.
- Lost and found articles should be turned into ushers and/or security personnel. Items may be claimed by visiting the security station located on the concourse level, behind section 115 or after the game by contacting the University Police Department.
- Bags that do not meet the SEC Clear Bag Policy
- Outside food, beverages, coolers or containers
- Folding chairs, chairback seats with armrests and chairback seats larger than 16”
- Poles, sticks and umbrellas
- Unauthorized banners and signs larger than 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, cowbells, whistles, etc.)
- Video cameras and drones
- Non-service animals
- Strollers and children’s seats
The following bags are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the southwest entrance of The Pavilion.
- A logo no larger than 4.5” x 3.4” may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- The ADA elevators are located on the southeast and southwest corners of The Pavilion at Ole Miss.
- ADA restrooms are available on the concourse level.
- Only certified service animals are permitted inside the Pavilion and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.