The MHSAA is switching to DragonFly this year for eligibility, forms, scheduling, team rosters. To aid in this transition, training sessions are being conducted around the state. On our web site, you will find a training schedule and a signup form for those sessions.
In order to get a jump on the transition process, you will find a getting-started guide below.
You will need your school code before you start the process. Please see your principal or athletic director for the school code. If your school has not been set up, your principal or AD will need to set i up first.
Here are the steps to getting started:
1. You’ll need to open your web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to this web site:
2. Click “Login/Sign-Up” at top of the screen.
3. Click the “Sign Up for Free” button.
4. Complete the Sign-Up form with the following information:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Email Address or Mobile Number
· Create a password
· Check “I’m not a robot” (You may have to pick some pictures to prove it.)
· Click “Submit” button
5. Once you click submit, you will be sent a verification code. This code will arrive in one of two ways:
· Text Message (if you used a Mobile Number to sign up)
· Email (if you used an email to sign up)
6. Enter the verification code. After entering your verification code, you have setup your account as a user in DragonFly MAX. Congratulations!
When you sign in, you will be prompted to connect to a school. Click the green plus symbol and you will be prompted to describe who you are (Athlete, Parent, Staff). Then select the appropriate option on the next screen.
You will have three options on the next screen: Use Max for yourself or school, My school is already using Max, I don’t know.
Select “My school is already using Max”. Then enter the school code.
Your administrator will have to approve you before you will have any access. You can, however, complete your profile.
Here are some helpful tips as you continue to familiarize yourself with DragonFly:
- ‘How To’ documents and videos: https://www.dragonflymax.com/how-to
- On-demand demonstration of the WEBplatform here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4_EXbWGR0&feature=youtu.be
- On-demand demonstration of the MOBILEapplication here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYY2DC6lWq8&feature=youtu.be
- DragonFly will be traveling the state for on-site training during the summer. Link to that training schedule: https://www.misshsaa.com/2019/03/26/dragonfly-training-schedule/
- Sign up for a live DragonFly webinar: https://www.dragonflymax.com/request-demo
- Help Center: There is a live Help Center located on our website, and also within the mobile app. If you or anyone associated with your school (including parents) has any questions as you get going, feel free to utilize this Help Center to search for articles, or begin a live chat with a member of our support team.