Meridian High School has a job vacancy for a Junior High Basketball Coach. Must be a certified teacher. For more information, please contact Deneshia Faulkner at email@example.com or 601-342-9201.
Meridian High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Basketball coach. Must be a certified teacher. For more information, please contact Deneshia Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-342-9201.
Morton High School has a job vacancy for a Varsity Girls Basketball Coach. Applicants must hold a valid MS Teaching Certification and a current CDL or be willing to obtain a CDL. Interested applicants should send resumes and other credentials to Principal Scott Wells at swells@scott,k12.ms.us or Athletic Director Glendolyn Crowell at email@example.com or call the high school office at 601-732-6210.
Laurel High School has a job vacancy for a Head Varsity Girls Soccer Coach. Must have a valid Certificate with MDE and a valid CDL. For more information, please contact Todd Breland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-649-4145.
Byhalia High School has job vacancies for Assistant Football, Head Soccer, Assistant Softball, Assistant Baseball coaches. For more information, please contact John Danley at email@example.com or 662-822-5464.
Byhalia Middle School has a job vacancy for a Head Football/Assistant Football coach. For more information, please contact Elizabeth Towle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-990-7704.
Houlka Attendance Center has a job vacancy for a Assistant Baseball Coach. CDLs preferred. For more information, please contact Anthony Golding at email@example.com or 6625682772.
Laurel High School has a job vacancy for a Head 9th Grade Girls Basketball coach. All teaching are open except PE. Must have a valid MDE Certification and a Current CDL. For more information, please contact Todd Breland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-649-4145.
Laurel High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach (defense). Must have a valid MDE teaching certificate and a current CDL Driver’s License. For more information, please contact Todd Breland at email@example.com or 601-649-4145.
Center Hill High School has a job vacancy for a Head Girls Soccer Coach. Must have or be willing to get a CDL. For more information, please contact Alan Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9012381975.
Vancleave High School is seeking applicants for an Assistant Football Coach. This will be a defensive assistant and possible Defensive Coordinator. The position is connected to a physical education teaching job. All interested candidates should contact Athletic Director, Matt Walters at email@example.com.
Germantown High School is searching for a Volleyball Coach for the 2019-20 School year and beyond. Please send a Cover Letter, an updated Resume and Valid Mississippi Teaching Certificate to Tim Shramek, AD at Germantown High School. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Port Gibson High School football program is searching for a WR/DB coach and also a middle school assistant coach. A valid teacher license is required, preferably in history. Contact Harry Brown or Gary Wright(Athletic Director) at 601-437-4190.
Germantown High School is searching for a Girls Soccer Coach for the 2019-20 School year and beyond. Please send a Cover Letter, an updated Resume and Valid Mississippi Teaching Certificate to Germantown High School AD Tim Shramek at email@example.com.
HEAD HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH
- Applicant should be eligible for a full-time teaching position in Greenville Public School District.
- Applicant must have head coaching experience at the Varsity level.
- Applicant must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) or be able to acquire a CDL within thirty (30) days of appointment.
- To develop and implement an exemplary football program that will effectively provide the best possible education for each student-athlete.
Reports To: High School Principal, Athletic Director, Deputy Superintendent and/or Superintendent.
- To comply with school and school board policies and regulations.
- To comply with school and MHSSAA policies and regulations.
- To work cooperatively with the total staff.
- To relate positively to parents and other community representatives.
- To demonstrate professional growth.
- To be prompt and accurate with required records and reports.
- To demonstrate command of standard English, both spoken and written.
- To accept responsibilities outside the football team as they relate to the school and community.
- To assume responsibility for care of materials, equipment and facilities.
- To assume responsibility for a neat, safe environment for student-athletes committed to the coach’s care.
- To practice and promote positive interaction with and among student-athletes, the school and community.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm for coaching and learning.
- To demonstrate an interest in student-athletes and the overall athletic program.
- To encourage self-direction and self-motivation in students.
- To create clearly defined standards of behavior and academic performance.
- To demonstrate knowledge of the area being coached.
- To demonstrate the ability to adjust instruction of strategy and fundamentals to student-athlete’s needs and interests.
- To maintain an organized football program based on effective long range plans.
- To exhibit evidence of effective planning and organization.
- To utilize a variety of appropriate strategies and resources.
- To communicate fundamental coaching expectations and its importance to students.
- To utilize appropriate and varied coaching techniques and learning activities.
- To maintain an effective system of monitoring student progress and to inform appropriate persons.
- To maintain discipline appropriate to a learning situation.
- To use positive reinforcement and constructive criticism to maintain good student discipline.
Deadline Date: February 8, 2019
Submit Application/Letter of Interest and Resume to: Greenville Public School District
Attn: Mrs. Janet McDavid-Collins
P.O. Box 1619
Greenville, MS 38702-1619
As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Greenville Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, national origin or veteran status.
Columbus Municipal School District has job vacancies for the following:
High School Assistant Football Coach
High School Head Football
High School Assistant Basketball Coach
High School Head Girls’ Soccer Coach
PE Endorsement and Mississippi Educator License required. For more information, please contact M. Elizabeth Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-241-7400.
West Bolivar has a job vacancy for two football assitant coaches and one baseball coach. Certification in any core subject, CDL or willing to get one. For more information, please contact contact Dr. Kenyartic Brown or Head Coach Tony Johnson at email@example.com or 662-759-3346.
Southaven High School has an opening for a Head Varsity Girls Soccer Coach. If candidate desires, could coach both Girls and Boys Soccer.Candidates must have valid MS teaching license, have a CDL or be willing to obtain CDL license. Please email resume and cover letter to Athletic Director Wes Pounds at firstname.lastname@example.org.