St. Andrew’s Episcopal School has a job vacancy for a Volleyball Head Coach. A minimum of five years of volleyball experience preferred.
- A minimum of three years of volleyball coaching experience preferred.
- First aid, CPR, and AED certifications required.
- Coursework/training required by MHSAA.
- Represent the school in the larger community in a positive manner that reflects the values of the school.
- Ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with students, faculty, administrators, and parents/guardians.
- Professional written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite required.
For more information, please contact DeWayne Cupples at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.853.6000.