2021-22 Football Playoff Bracket Info:
Home Site of Football Playoffs
When two teams from the same region meet in the football playoffs, the higher seed will always be the home team, no matter what round.
1. First round – highest seeded team hosts
2. Second round until the north/south half championship – the team that has played a fewer number of home games will be designated the home team. If both teams have played an equal number of home games, the home site will be determined by the highest seeded team.
3. If equally seeded teams play and step 2 can’t determine the home site, the LOWER number of the opponent’s region for the season will be the home team.
4. North/South Championships, highest seed hosts, equally seeded teams, the LOWER region will be the home team.
5. State Championships South team will be home.