Date: Class I, October 23, 2021, Class II, October 22, 2021
Site: Tupelo Aquatic Center
Host: Tupelo High School
Contact: Josh Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org, 573-275-5910
- National Federation Rules will apply for all events
- To advance to the State Meet, competitors must qualify in the North/South Meet. The fastest six from the North Half and fastest six from the South Half, plus the next fastest four from either meet, will advance to the State Meet.
- A competitor shall be permitted to enter a maximum of four events, no more than two of which may be individual events.
- Each team shall be permitted a maximum of four entries in an individual event and one team in a relay event.
- There will be a boys and girls state champion in Class I (1A-5A) and Class II (6A).
- The first, second and third places in individual events and relays will receive medallions.
- The state team champions will receive a trophy.
- The entry fee is $10.00 per participant. Checks should be payable to: Josh Daniels, Tupelo High School,
4125 Golden Wave Drive, Tupelo., MS 38801, 573-275-5910. Entry forms must be received by deadline date TBA.
- This will be a prelim final meet.
- The meet for each Class will run on opposite ends of the pool at the same time during prelims.
- Top 8 will make it back to finals.
- Class I and Class II meets will be run on the same end of the pool alternating classes by events in finals.
- We will award medals after each event.
- Prelim warm-ups will start at Competition will begin at TBA
- Finals warm-ups will begin 3 hours after conclusion of morning prelims.
- Competitors have to make the qualifying time to score at the meet.
- Will score top 8. Only 4 swimmers from each team are allowed to score in each event
STATE MEET – Host: Josh Daniels, Tupelo High School, Tupelo Aquatic Center 573-275-5910, email@example.com
There will be a boys and girls state champion in Class I and Class II.