Mississippi Association of Coaches(Tuesday July 17, 2018) (Jackson Hilton Hotel)
- 2:00 pm Garrett Geiszler—Event Director, UCA“How to Maximize Your Points on the Competition Score Sheet”
- 3:00 pm Mike Nordengren—Administrative Logistics, Varsity Spirit“Setting Goals”
- 4:00 pm Lauren Mackey—Instructor, UDA “Improving Dance Technique & Motivating Dancers Throughout the Year”
If you are interested in attending this conference please contact your school’s Athletic Director to see if your school participates in the annual conference.
Mandatory Rules Meeting (attend one meeting)
- Monday July 23, 2018 (South)—Sumrall High 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday July 25, 2018 (Central)—Ridgeland High 10:00-12:00
- Thursday July 26, 2018 (North)—Oxford High 10:00-12:00
If you cannot attend at least one session please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be provided directions on how to complete on-line information at the MHSAA website to fulfill compliance.
Fall Spirit Conference for Cheer & Dance
- Wednesday September 19, 2018 at the Clyde Muse Center on the Pearl/Rankin Campus of Hinds Community College
- $75.00 registration fee (lunch provided) $80.00 late registration fee
- More information provided at the rules meeting in July. The fall conference will focus on the new Game Day competition component for cheer. It will also include break-out sessions for cheer and dance.