Spring Sports Broadcast Guidelines for 2018 season
- Fees are per day at one site
- Internet streaming fees are waived for NFHS Network affiliated schools. For more information on the NFHS Network School Broadcast program, go to http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/sbp
BASEBALL and FAST-PITCH SOFTBALL (per day at one venue)
Live Television:Must contact MHSAA for permission and rights fees. Not permitted at State Championship venues (Trustmark, MSU and USM).
Live Video on Internet: $125.00 (All Classifications). Not permitted at State Championship venue. Must get pre-approval from MHSAA and host school.
Delayed Video on Television or Internet:$100.00 (All Classifications). Must be delayed at least 12 hours after first pitch. Not permitted at State Championship venues. Must get pre-approval from MHSAA and host school.
Live Audio on Radio or Internet: $75.00 (Class 6A/5A/4A)
$50.00 (Class 3A/2A/1A)
Delayed Audio on Radio or Internet:$50.00 (All Classifications)
- Payments are due before the start of each event.
- For State Championship events at Trustmark Park (baseball) or Freedom Ridge Park (fast-pitch softball): Make check payable to MHSAA
- For all other MHSAA Playoff contests: Make check payable to host school and deliver to principal or athletic director prior to the game.
For more information, contact: Todd Kelly at email@example.com