Center Hill High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football coach. Must have or be willing to get a CDL. For more information, please contact Alan Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-890-2490.
Senatobia Middle School has a job vacancy for a Junior High Football coach. Social Studies endorsement (preferred), CDL. For more information, please contact Grant Alford at email@example.com or 662-301-5361.
Vancleave High School is seeking candidates for the position of assistant baseball coach. Candidates should be certified in Physical Education or History. For more information, please email athletic director, Matt Walters, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Olive Branch High School has a job vacancy for a Football Coach. For more information, please contact Tyler Turner at email@example.com or 731-335-2948.
Petal High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach. Biology certification required. For more information, please contact Marcus Boyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-381-0670.
Horn Lake High School has a job vacancy for an assistant baseball coach. Math or science teaching license preferred. For more information, please contact Ivan Nails at email@example.com or 662-393-5273.
Houlka Attendance Center has a job vacancy for a STEM and JR High Baseball Coach (One Position). For more information, please contact Anthony Golding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-568-2772.
GREENVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hearing and Athletic Director
- Must have a minimum of an AA in school administration.
- Must have prior experience in supervising athletics.
To conduct all hearing appointments with school level administrators within a ten day period; produce notification and decision letters within assigned time frame for each case; maintain fair and consistent decisions for all student disciplinary hearings; and provide student athletic services that will enhance the educational experience.
Superintendent of Education, Deputy Superintendent, and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
- Coordinates various district athletic and co-curricular services (e.g. athletic appeals, associated student body activities, related field trips and/or excursions, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing student achievement, participation in assigned activities and complying with all relevant regulations.
- Monitors supervision of all extracurricular activities to ensure proper student supervision.
- Investigate all complaints related to the various athletic programs of the district and makes recommendations for resolution based upon district policies and practices.
- Monitors student attendance and welfare programs (e.g. student discipline, suspensions, expulsions, student and parent complaints, attendance, transfers, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that services comply with district, state and federal requirements.
- Monitors fund balances of assigned programs and related financial activity for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, related revenues are generated, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Compiles data from a variety of sources for the purpose of developing and/or evaluating programs and/or complying with financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
- Organizes and/or participates in meetings, workshops and seminars (e.g. expulsion hearings, district meetings and in-service programs, workshops, boards, counsels, committees, commissions, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and/or representing the district and assigned program(s) as appropriate.
- Performs personnel functions (e.g. interviewing, evaluating, supervising, training athletic coordinators, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and achieving objectives within budget.
- Researches a variety of information (e.g. current processes, best practice strategies, methods, guidelines, etc.) for the purpose of developing new programs and/or master plans.
- Composes a wide variety of documents in both written and electronic formats (e.g. reports, memos, letters, policies, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Prioritizes purchasing, expenditures, and staff employment to meet the needs of district programs
- Stays current with changes affecting student discipline laws and procedures.
- Stays current with technology required for discipline record keeping.
- Sets up and updates hearing files for each new school year.
- Prepares, records, and secures hard copies both audio and paper for each case.
- Discusses project updates, needs, and case decisions with supervisor as needed.
- Submits budget for the project.
- Attends appropriate training sessions.
- Trains/updates school administrators on procedures/expectations (K-12 schools) as needed.
- Works with Special Education Department on hearing procedures for their students.
- Updates Directors concerning discipline issues that may involve their departments.
- Is consistent and fair in making decisions.
- Prepares transcripts for all appealed cases.
- Ensures placement of students to alternative program from home school to alternative within timeframe.
- Prepares student athletic handbook.
- Assists with student handbook.
- Writes, edits, signs, and mails all hearing using audio-equipment.
- Upholds state and federal law as well as local policy concerning discipline.
- Directs and advises the hearing committee.
- Attends staff meetings as called by immediate supervisor.
- Works with administrators at all schools to annually update the Student Code of Conduct.
- Performs any other tasks as required by the Superintendent of Education, the Deputy Superintendent, and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
Application Deadline: Until Position is Filled
Contact: Mrs. Janet McDavid-Collins
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 1619
Greenville, MS 38701
As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Greenville Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, national origin or veteran status.
Magee High School has an opening for a Math teacher/Assistant Coach. Please contact Dr. Tom Duncan at email@example.com.
Williams Sullivan Middle School has a job vacancy for a Head Football coach. Teacher certification required as well as CDL. For more information, please contact Jason Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vancleave High School is seeking an assistant high school baseball coach and possibly and assistant high school football coach. This could be combined or separate. Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to Athletic Director, Matt Walters at email@example.com.
New Hope High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach. SPED endorsement. For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Wade Tackett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Hope High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Girls Basketball Coach. SPED endorsement. For more information, please contact Chad Brown at email@example.com or 662-416-6483.
Batesville Junior High School (South Panola School District) has a job vacancy for an Assistant Junior High Football Coach. Physical Education endorsement, CDL required. For more information, please contact Trea Higdon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-934-4377.
Lumberton High School has a job vacancy for a Football coach. Teacher certification required (Any endorsement), CDL will be required. For more information, please contact Zach Jones at email@example.com or 601-213-6906.
Ripley High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach/Math Teacher. Math Certification, CDL required. For more information, please contact Samuel Hathorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-587-7750.
Crystal Springs High School has a job vacancy for an assistant football coach. To apply, please send resume to the principal at email@example.com.