Lawrence County High School has a job vacancy for a Head Fastpitch Softball Coach. For more information, please contact Jeffery Martin, Personnel Director at Jeffery.Martin@lawrence.k12.ms.us or (601)587-2506.
St. Patrick Catholic High School in Biloxi is accepting applications for Head Boys Golf Coach. Applicants may learn more about this position and apply online at www.stpatrickhighschool.net/employment-opportunities/. For more information, contact Eddie Burger at email@example.com.
Durant Middle School has a job vacancy for a Head Boys & Girls Basketball Coach. PE certification required as well as CDL. For more information, please contact Principal Charles Lacy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking to fill this position ASAP.
Vicksburg Junior High School has a job vacancy for a Head Girls basketball coach. Must be certified in either ELA or Math. For more information, please contact Katrina Hills at email@example.com or 601-636-1966.
Northwest Rankin Middle School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach or Assistant Basketball M/W. Certification Required Deneral Science. For more information, please contact Jeff White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-992-1329.
Colmer Middle School has an immediate opening for an Assistant Football Coach. Endorsement must be in English and a CDL is required. Please contact Dr. Myrick Nicks, Principal at 228-938-6474 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Jefferson Davis County has a job vacancy for a middle school girls basketball coach as well as asst. varsity volleyball coach. Please contact lance Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethel High School has a job vacancy for a Head Girls Basketball/Assistant Football coach. Must have an ACTIVE CDL.
Drivers Ed or math or chemistry endorsement. For more information, please contact Dave McCrory at email@example.com or 662-582-6082.
Center Hill High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football coach. Must have or be willing to get a CDL. For more information, please contact Alan Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-890-2490.
Senatobia Middle School has a job vacancy for a Junior High Football coach. Social Studies endorsement (preferred), CDL. For more information, please contact Grant Alford at email@example.com or 662-301-5361.
Vancleave High School is seeking candidates for the position of assistant baseball coach. Candidates should be certified in Physical Education or History. For more information, please email athletic director, Matt Walters, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Olive Branch High School has a job vacancy for a Football Coach. For more information, please contact Tyler Turner at email@example.com or 731-335-2948.
Petal High School has a job vacancy for an Assistant Football Coach. Biology certification required. For more information, please contact Marcus Boyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-381-0670.
Horn Lake High School has a job vacancy for an assistant baseball coach. Math or science teaching license preferred. For more information, please contact Ivan Nails at email@example.com or 662-393-5273.
Houlka Attendance Center has a job vacancy for a STEM and JR High Baseball Coach (One Position). For more information, please contact Anthony Golding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-568-2772.
GREENVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hearing and Athletic Director
- Must have a minimum of an AA in school administration.
- Must have prior experience in supervising athletics.
To conduct all hearing appointments with school level administrators within a ten day period; produce notification and decision letters within assigned time frame for each case; maintain fair and consistent decisions for all student disciplinary hearings; and provide student athletic services that will enhance the educational experience.
Superintendent of Education, Deputy Superintendent, and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
- Coordinates various district athletic and co-curricular services (e.g. athletic appeals, associated student body activities, related field trips and/or excursions, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing student achievement, participation in assigned activities and complying with all relevant regulations.
- Monitors supervision of all extracurricular activities to ensure proper student supervision.
- Investigate all complaints related to the various athletic programs of the district and makes recommendations for resolution based upon district policies and practices.
- Monitors student attendance and welfare programs (e.g. student discipline, suspensions, expulsions, student and parent complaints, attendance, transfers, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that services comply with district, state and federal requirements.
- Monitors fund balances of assigned programs and related financial activity for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, related revenues are generated, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Compiles data from a variety of sources for the purpose of developing and/or evaluating programs and/or complying with financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
- Organizes and/or participates in meetings, workshops and seminars (e.g. expulsion hearings, district meetings and in-service programs, workshops, boards, counsels, committees, commissions, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and/or representing the district and assigned program(s) as appropriate.
- Performs personnel functions (e.g. interviewing, evaluating, supervising, training athletic coordinators, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and achieving objectives within budget.
- Researches a variety of information (e.g. current processes, best practice strategies, methods, guidelines, etc.) for the purpose of developing new programs and/or master plans.
- Composes a wide variety of documents in both written and electronic formats (e.g. reports, memos, letters, policies, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Prioritizes purchasing, expenditures, and staff employment to meet the needs of district programs
- Stays current with changes affecting student discipline laws and procedures.
- Stays current with technology required for discipline record keeping.
- Sets up and updates hearing files for each new school year.
- Prepares, records, and secures hard copies both audio and paper for each case.
- Discusses project updates, needs, and case decisions with supervisor as needed.
- Submits budget for the project.
- Attends appropriate training sessions.
- Trains/updates school administrators on procedures/expectations (K-12 schools) as needed.
- Works with Special Education Department on hearing procedures for their students.
- Updates Directors concerning discipline issues that may involve their departments.
- Is consistent and fair in making decisions.
- Prepares transcripts for all appealed cases.
- Ensures placement of students to alternative program from home school to alternative within timeframe.
- Prepares student athletic handbook.
- Assists with student handbook.
- Writes, edits, signs, and mails all hearing using audio-equipment.
- Upholds state and federal law as well as local policy concerning discipline.
- Directs and advises the hearing committee.
- Attends staff meetings as called by immediate supervisor.
- Works with administrators at all schools to annually update the Student Code of Conduct.
- Performs any other tasks as required by the Superintendent of Education, the Deputy Superintendent, and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
Application Deadline: Until Position is Filled
Contact: Mrs. Janet McDavid-Collins
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 1619
Greenville, MS 38701
As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Greenville Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, national origin or veteran status.
Magee High School has an opening for a Math teacher/Assistant Coach. Please contact Dr. Tom Duncan at email@example.com.