2016 Football Playoffs
Home Site of Football Play-offs
1. First round – highest seeded
2. Second round until the north half championship - the team that has played a fewer number of home games will be designated the home team. If both teams have played an equal number of home games, the home site will be determined by the highest seeded team.
3. If equally seeded teams play and step 2 can’t determine the home site, the HIGHER number of the opponent’s region for the season will be the home team.
4. North/South Championships, highest seed hosts, equally seeded teams, the HIGHER region will be the home team.
5. State Championships North team will be home.