Date: October 28, 2017
Site: Tupelo Aquatic Center
Host: Tupelo High School
Contact: Lucas Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 662-213-4457
• National Federation Rules will apply for all events
• To advance to the State Meet, competitors must qualify in the North/South Meet. The fastest six from the North Half and fastest six from the South Half, plus the next fastest four from either meet, will advance to the State Meet.
• A competitor shall be permitted to enter a maximum of four events, no more than two of which may be individual events.
• Each team shall be permitted a maximum of four entries in an individual event and one team in a relay event.
• There will be a boys and girls state champion in Class I (1A-4A) and Class II (5A-6A).
• The first, second and third places in individual events and relays will receive medallions.
• The state team champions will receive a trophy.
• The entry fee is $10.00 per participant. Checks should be payable to: Lucas Smith, Tupelo High School,
4125 Golden Wave Drive, Tupelo., MS 38801 662-213-4457 Entry forms must be received by deadline date TBA.
• This will be a prelim final meet.
• The meet for each Class will run on opposite ends of the pool at the same time during prelims.
• Top 8 will make it back to finals.
• Class I and Class II meets will be run on the same end of the pool alternating classes by events in finals.
• We will award medals after each event.
• Prelim warm-ups will start at TBA. Competition will begin at TBA
• Finals warm-ups will begin 3 hours after conclusion of morning prelims.
• Competitors have to make the qualifying time to score at the meet.
• Will score top 8. Only 4 swimmers from each team are allowed to score in each event
There will be a boys and girls state champion in Class I and Class II.